Current Top Sellers
Holds are tough, we want to make them easier
We pooled all of our resources to compile the most critical, difficult to retain, and useful information for Holds. Whether you're learning, teaching or flying Holds, The Backseat Pilot: Holds reference card will make your holds easier!
Choosing the Hold Entry
- Our favorite part of the reference card! An effective, simple technique to quickly choose the correct hold entry
- Turn direct to the holding fix, find the outbound holding course on the heading indicator, and use the diagram for the recommended hold entry
- Make straight forward, simple hold entry decisions
- No complicated math, or confusion in the cockpit
- Separate diagrams for Right and Left turn holds
Hold Entries Explained
- Use the diagram above to choose the hold entry, visualize and apply the hold entry shown here
- Each entry is broken down into 2 quick, simple steps
Hold Procedures, Speed, and Wind Correction
- Quick, easy access to common hold information and rules
- Fly confidently knowing the information you need is close by
Drawing the Hold
- Step-by-step instructions to drawing an accurate hold
- Useful for learning to draw holds, teaching holds, and while busy in the cockpit!
The polyester card we print on is virtually indestructible, and great in the aircraft!
- Extreme strength, flexibility, and durability
- Waterproof, greaseproof, and chemical resistant
- No shrinking or swelling when exposed to heat
- Extremely durable yet very flexible and light weight
- Dimensions: Height: 6.75" x Width: 5.25"
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.