Current Top Sellers
MGF has quickly become the go to choice for pilots looking to mount their iPad and other electronics in the cockpit. MYGOFLIGHT has used their years of experience, proprietary technology, and the highest quality materials to develop the strongest and most versatile mounting solution on the market. The Flex Yoke has been designed to meet the needs of pilots and attaches to any yoke shaft or any other bar from 5/8" to 1.5" in diameter.
Note: A MGF Device Holder is required to use this mount.
20 g CERTIFIED - Flex Suction was tested to withstand a 20 g impact.
PILOT UNINSTALLABLE - Flex Suction can be installed by any pilot in any aircraft. Use the quick release suction cup to securely mount to glass or any other smooth surface.
INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE - Ball and socket ends and a ratcheting center provide infinite adjustment to height and position
360° ROTATION - Rotate device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mounted
QUICK CONNECT - This mount comes with a Gen 3 Sport Adapter which quickly connects to any MYGOFLIGHT device holder. Press both green buttons to remove.
MOUNT ANY DEVICE - From iPad to GoPro this mount can securely hold any device including iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Microsoft Surface, GoPro, Garmin GPS, and even more.
- Flex Yoke construction
- The arm is comprised of three independent joints, all adjustable and lockable from a single, centrally located, control knob
- The control knob joint is adjustable to 360° and the two end joints are mini-ball heads that are adjustable to 105°. The yoke clamp has a quick release toggle clasp
- Fits yoke shafts from 5/8" to a maximum of 1 1/2" The control knob allows partial loosening for safe and precise iPad/Tablet positioning
- The control knob allows partial loosening for safe and precise device positioning
- No longer limited to fixed length, limited rotation RAM arms
- Takes all of the guess work out of mount size selection and problems of imprecise positioning
1) Position and lock the yoke clamp. Tighten the control knob on the flex arms.
2) Attach the Device Holder (Sold Seperately) with device to the Sport Adapter
3) Loosen the control knob, position the device
4) Tighten the yoke clamp
5) Fine tune device positioning, tighten control knob
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.