Current Top Sellers
We recommend 3-4 of these rings to attach your checklist to your Flyboys Kneeboard.
Durable, Unbreakable, Multi-Purpose, Safe; these rings aren't just for checklists anymore! Opaque nylon ring to hold your checklists and in-flight guides on our Fly Boys Kneeboards (with eyelets). Or use them for outdoor use where metal rings would rust or wear out. The days of the metal ring are over. Here is why.
- Featuring a patented ball-lock design (photo inset) to prevent FOD out on the flight line. This is not hinged. There is very little resistance to checklist pages when they move over this closure. The nylon ring is very low resistance as well. Pages really slide well, getting you to the page you want without the problems metal rings used to give.
- As far as Safety goes, there is no question this is the ring to use. You don't need to be trying to get 10 of your checklist pages off of the cockpit floor so you can finish your Electrical Failure checklist! Once they are closed, they stay closed.
- These rings are affordably priced, considering they virtually last forever. Also, considering the cost of a jet engine is 5+ million dollars - it is the cheapest and best FOD prevention tool available!
- When closed, they are a 1.5" diameter ring. Opened, they stretch to 5". For most applications 4 rings is plenty for keeping your checklists or inflight guides secure.
- If your squadron doesn't have these rings for you, they should! FOD prevention is serious stuff.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.